Faldar's Tooth is a fort in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim northwest from the major city of Riften. It is occupied by some leveled bandits. The fort's main use is a gambling center for wolf fights. There are several caged wolves throughout the fort, all of which are hostile if released. Near the far end of the fort is a cage for the wolf fights, where there are several bandits watching and cheering. There is also a locked bettor's room near the cage with gold to pick up. Dog meat is abundant; the Cook's Journal explains that the fort's chef was forced to use dog meat to feed the other bandits.
- Possible Location for the quest "Amulet of the Moon" given by Kharjo.
- Possible location for crossbow schematics during "Ancient Technology" in Dawnguard.
- Possible location for Keening during "Arniel's Endeavor."
- Possible location for the quest "Family Heirloom."
- Possible location for the quest "Fetch Me That Book!"
- Possible location for the quest "Retrieval."
- Possible location for the quest "Shalidor's Insights."
- Possible location for the quest "Stealing Plans."
- Possible location for Meridia's Beacon during "The Break of Dawn."
- Proper Lock Design (Lockpicking) – outside at the top of the tower on a table guarded by a bandit chief.
- The Lunar Lorkhan (Alteration) – top of the tower on a bookshelf guarded by the bandit chief.
- The Marksmanship Lesson (Archery) – After going through the long hallway with beds in it with two exploding lamps hanging from the ceiling there is a room with a mammoth skull on the wall. The book is in a room to the left of the skull, on a table with some arrows next to the trapped chest.
- The Legend of Red Eagle, on a shelf near the bed at the top of the tower.
- Possible location for Silver Hand Stratagem. It can be found at the top of the northernmost of the four towers during the quest "Stealing Plans." The Northern tower is accessible via the eastern tower.
- An uncommon, wieldable knife stored on a shelf. It is located inside the kitchen area where plenty of dog meat can be found (there is a fireplace nearby). The knife is lying on a pile of non-interactive forks and knives (bottom shelf).
- The key to the eastern tower can be found in the shelter near the fire pit.
- It is a good place to level the Lockpicking Skill.
- Due to the vast quantities of iron ore near the forge, it is a good place to level Alteration via transmutation.