|Falmer Blood Elixir|
| Base Value:|
Heals the caster 1 points.
Brynjolf touts that the elixir has these effects:
- "Make love like a Sabre Cat, or crush your enemies to dust like a Giant..."
- "Learn a whole library's worth of knowledge in moments, or grow back that missing limb..."
Brynjolf also touts other "powers" granted by the elixir when he is speaking to the crowd during "A Chance Arrangement," such as it granting the user "god-like" powers.
In reality, however, the Falmer Blood Elixir has none of these supposed effects; instead, it only heals one health point.
- There are a few bottles on the market stand where Brynjolf is selling it, though they are world models, meaning that they can't be interacted with.
- It can be found in Haelga's Bunkhouse, on the nightstand in her bedroom behind the counter. There are no quest-related prerequisites for obtaining it, and as all items in the bunkhouse replenish over time, it is possible to have more than one Falmer Blood Elixir after a certain period of time.
- Despite being a potion, the description states it "heals the caster," rather than "Restore X health."
- The fact that Byrnjolf sells this elixir in the false claim of godlike powers, is most likely a reference to snake oil, a term for a fraudulent or unproven medicine.
- During "A Chance Arrangement," some people in the crowd fall for this scheme, (Haelga being one of them). Other people in the crowd can be heard having several comments that can be summed up with "This another one of your scams, isn't it, Brynjolf?", while others can be heard asking if this has anything to do with "snow elves."
- The Falmer Blood Elixir uses the same world model as the "Elixir of Regeneration" and "Elixir of Health" potions.