- Main article: Tribunal Temple Quests
- Speak with Tuls Valen.
- Find Elvil Vidron in Suran.
- Deal with Vidron:
- Convince Vidron that he is not the Incarnate through persuasion.
- Convince Vidron that he is not the Incarnate by showing him Moon-and-Star.
- Kill Vidron.
- Return to Valen.
After curing Bulfim gra-Shugarz of Blight, the Nerevarine is given a new task by Tuls Valen. Valen asks that the Hero investigates the claim that Elvil Vidron is the Incarnate. Valen is of the belief that Vidron is not the Incarnate and must be stopped.
A False IncarnateEdit
Vidron can be found in the town of Suran, which is easily accessible by Silt Strider. Specifically, Vidron can be found lurking near to Desele's House of Earthly Delights and will proclaim that he is the Incarnate. The Nerevarine is now faced with several options.
1: Convince VidronEdit
If Vidron's disposition towards the Nerevarine is above 65, then the Nerevarine will be able to convince Vidron that the dreams he is claiming to have do not refer to him.
2: Moon and StarEdit
The Nerevarine may show him the Moon-and-Star ring, which can only be worn by the real Nerevarine. Vidron will then back down from his claim.
3: Kill VidronEdit
If the Nerevarine does not have the means to raise Vidron's disposition, or does not possess Moon-and-Star, then Vidron must be killed.
|10||Tuls Valen asked me to speak with Elvil Vidron in Suran. Elvil Vidron has proclaimed himself to be the Incarnate. I must either persuade him to give up the notion that he is the Incarnate or kill him.
|50||I convinced Elvil Vidron that he is not the Incarnate.|
|55||I showed Elvil Vidron the Moon-and-Star ring. He recognized me as the true incarnate.|
|60||I knew no other recourse but to prove to Elvil Vidron that he was not the Incarnate. He is dead.|
|100||Tuls Valen thanked me for stopping the false incarnate.
- Pickpocketing or looting Elvil Vidron will reveal that Vidron has an Ash Statue is his possession.
- If False Incarnate becomes a conversation topic, the Nerevarine will not have to be a member of the Temple to complete this quest.
This section contains bugs related to False Incarnate. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Nerevarine shows Vidron the Moon-and-Star the journal may not update correctly.