A fence is a type of person that stolen items can be sold too. The price is set, and can either be accepted or not. Fences first appeared in The Elder Scrolls Online as of Update 6 and the introduction of the Justice System.
Fences can only be found in an Outlaws Refuge, and there are often two in each location. They can also remove the bounty off a character's head. This must be done before stolen items can be sold to a fence.
There are a few differences to fences in The Elder Scrolls Online and others in the series, though:
- Fences in this game have a limited number of items that can be sold to each day. This starts out at 50 items per day, but can be increased by 120% for each rank of the relevant Legerdemain skill placed.
- Fences also can launder items for a player, allowing them to then not appear as stolen, and thus, kept.
- Chezan the Overcautious (Sentinel Outlaws Refuge, Sentinel)
- Narkhozikh (Sentinel Outlaws Refuge, Sentinel)
- Connynque (Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge, Vulkhel Guard)
- Urbdawash (Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge, Vulkhel Guard)
- Makhoguz (Velyn Harbor Outlaws Refuge, Velyn Harbor)
- Taalorde (Velyn Harbor Outlaws Refuge, Velyn Harbor)
- Skull-Daughter Hjolbel (Riften Outlaws Refuge, Riften)
- Skull-Sister Hanniel (Riften Outlaws Refuge, Riften)
- Morven Retiene (Stormhold Outlaws Refuge, Stormhold)
- Pimaxi-Zeeus (Stormhold Outlaws Refuge, Stormhold)
- Muzdrulz (Davon's Watch Outlaws Refuge, Davon's Watch)
- Oruude (Davon's Watch Outlaws Refuge, Davon's Watch)
Pirharri the SmugglerEdit
Pirharri the Smuggler is a unique Khajiit fence that will only become available through the completion of the last Thieves Guild quest, "The One That Got Away." Unlike her other fence counterparts Pirharri impliments a charge; a smuggler's fee of 35% for availing of her services.