|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
The stronghold of Fharun Clan, an Orc settlement in the northernmost reaches of Wrothgar, prides itself on remaining true to the teachings and traditions of Malacath. This, of course, pits its chief against King Kurog, who wants to set aside the restrictions of tradition and lead the Orsimer insto a new age rich with opportunities and newfound prestige. Of course, the clan's dedication to Malacath makes it a prime target for the fanatical Vosh Rakh and their harsh methods for spreading the word of Trinimac throughout the land of the Orcs.
- Guthrag's Mask (Collection Item)
- Our Clans and Symbology (Book – Fharun Feast Hall)
- The Chronicles of King Kurog, Book IV (Book – Fharun Longhouse)
- Fharun Feast Hall
A significant portion of the quests take place here.
- Quan – A Vosh Rakh Member.
- archivist Akur (Deceased)
- Archivist Boldarkh (Deceased)
- Archivist Megorz (Deceased)
- Archivist Murboba (Deceased)
- Keeper of the Sacred Words
- Vosh Rakh Blade-Bearer
- Vosh Rakh Devoted
- Vosh Rakh Disciple
- Vosh Rakh Penitent
- Vosh Rakh Storm-Bringer
- Vosh Rakh Warrior
- Cooking Fire – Multiple locations (Fharun Feasthall, Ransacked Clan House, etc.)
- Prior to the Orsinium DLC, Fharun Stronghold was referred to as Farrun in bits of lore mentioned in a couple sources. In the book "Ardent Flame: Draconic or Endemic?", the city is referred to as the north-coast port town of Farrun. In the several lore interviews, Farrun was mentioned as named, one of the interviews mentions that Farrun along with Jehanna were not a part of the Daggerfall Covenant. Farrun's identity most likely changed during Orsinium's development.[OOG 1][OOG 2]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Mentioned only)