Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kill a Giant Scorpion – Kill a Giant Scorpion in town.
- Kill a Giant Spider – Kill a Giant Spider in town.
- Chase off Some Barbarian – Take care of some barbarians
- Too Menial for Fighters Guild – Take care of some rats in a local home.
- Kill the Lycanthrope – Kill a Werewolf, Wereboar, or Grizzly Bear.
- Wild Animal – A house is in town and it's either a bear, Sabertooth Tiger, spider or harpy.
- Back Door Open – Kill the unwanted house guest.
- Relatively Menial Job – Clear a house of bats/rats.
- Giant Rodents – Clear a house of rodents.
- Retrieve Pet – Retrieve a noble's pet tiger from a dungeon.
- Lord K'avar Part I – Protect a spy for Sentinel.
- Lord K'avar Part II – Free Lord L'avar from the Palace Sentinel dungeons before his execution.
- Lord K'avar Part III – Capture or kill Lord K'avar on Queen Akorithi's behalf within Castle Wayrest.
- Flying Carnivores – Kill 5 harpies in a dungeon.
- Hunt Giants – Kill some giants.
- Standard Protection Job – Kill an assassin.
- Hunting for a Daedroth – Kill a Daedroth.
- Hunting a Lich – Kill a lich.
- Domestic Squabble – Kill the husband who is a zombie.
- Hunt for a Spriggan – Kill a Spriggan.
- Hunting a Gargoyle – Kill a Gargoyle.
- Hunting an Atronach – Kill an Atronach.
The following cities have Fighters Guilds in them:
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online