Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fihada can be asked for "some arrows that can take down a dragon," to which he sarcastically responds wondering whether the Dragonborn would also like a bow that shoots rainbows or a quiver that dispenses beer.
Fihada: "How's it coming there, Jawanan?"
Jawanan: "Slow, but looking good, sir."
Fihada: "Slow's the only way to do it! Work too hard and you'll warp the wood."
Jawanan: "Fihada, where did you learn how to make bows so well?"
Fihada: "The same place I learned my charm and quick wits; I used to be an Imperial ranger, my boy!"
Jawanan: "Wish I could learn some of that charm. I'm just good with bows, not people."
Fihada: "You'd make a better Imperial ranger than me. I may have charmed the locals, but my fellow soldiers hated my waggling tongue."
- "A sharp mind beats a sharp blade any day. Words to live by."
- "True, I may look the part of a dashing swordsman, but I prefer the art of wit to that of warfare."
- "Why of course. And will you also be needing the bow that shoots rainbows? Or perhaps a quiver that dispenses beer?"
- "Your typical Solitude wench is like the city itself. Stormy exterior, but ah the charms that lie within..."
- If Fihada dies, Jawanan will take over running the store, and will offer the same merchant services as his predecessor Fihada did.
- Although Fihada never says the following line of dialogue in-game, it was still recorded: "Please. You're in the presence of a born huntsman. I can hear the sweat sliding down your forehead."