Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Runil, a priest of Arkay, can be found in the town of Falkreath. When speaking to him, he may ask the Dragonborn to find a journal that he kept during the Great War. He will send the Dragonborn to a radiant location (usually a cave) and find the journal and return it to him. When the Dragonborn returns with the journal, he is very grateful and rewards the Dragonborn with a leveled amount of .
- Find Runil's journal inside <radiant location>.
- Return Runil's Journal to Runil.
- Completing this quest goes towards Assisting the People of Falkreath.
This section contains bugs related to Find Runil's Journal. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- This quest cannot be offered if the player already has a fetch quest open for Frida, Noster Eagle-Eye, Roggi Knot-Beard, or Oengul War-Anvil. This is because all of these characters' quests are encoded as a single quest, which cannot be open more than once at a time.
- To fix this, simply complete any open quests for any of these characters.