|Fine-Cut Void Salts|
| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Shock||Resist Magic|
|for 30 sec||for 60 sec|
|Damage Health||Fortify Magicka|
|for 1 sec||for 60 sec|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
Fine-Cut Void Salts is a quest ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It cannot be eaten nor dropped until the quest is complete. It has the same characteristics as common void salts. It can be used in place of normal void salts in alchemy and at the Atronach Forge.
- As it's a Radiant quest, its locations will vary.
- alchemy lab where it can be combined with standard void salts to create a potion/poison with all four possible effects. Furthermore, the fine-cut void salts, somehow, are not consumed by this specific pairing. However, if the fine-cut void salts are combined with a different alchemical ingredient, they act as normal void salts and are consumed. This occurs most often if there other void salts in the inventory, as he may take one of those instead. It is possible that after turning in the quest that the Fine-Cut Void Salts remain in the inventory, but not as a quest item. It can then be used at an
- The Fine-Cut Void Salts may appear in more than one location, allowing for the quest to be completed multiple times.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)