The Fine Armguards are a pair of unique light armor gauntlets in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Bryling, a Thane in Solitude, wears a pair. Killing her or using the Perfect Touch perk is the only way to obtain the armguards, other than the use of console commands.
Fine Armguards cannot be upgraded at a workbench, regardless of perks chosen.
- Unlike most Noble clothes, the bracers are classified as Light Armor, rather than clothing.
This section contains bugs related to Fine Armguards. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 Fine Armguards are considered Light Armor, However they do not have the light armor keyword thus wearing them will receive no benefit from the Light Armor Matching Set perk.