This outfit is mainly found in dressers in houses of the wealthy or on the people themselves. The outfit can be received as a gift if the player decides to help the Alik'r find the Redguard woman. This outfit offers no protection as armor, but the relatively high (for clothing) weight:value ratio makes it worth collecting for the purposes of trade.
- Dragonsreach (several sets, must be stolen, or if the Dragonborn is Thane of Whiterun they can be taken.)
- College of Winterhold
- Blue Palace
- Thalmor Embassy (several sets, free to take during Diplomatic Immunity)
- In any of the purchased houses, this article of clothing can be found in dressers.
- During the radiant quest The Dark Brotherhood Forever, when the target is the traveling dignitary from Solitude.
- Northwatch Keep, on a shelf near the main entrance.
- In Mistveil Keep in the Jarl's quarters in a wardrobe.
- Sold by various merchants.
- Sold at Radiant Raiment located in Solitude.
- Equipped onto the player during The Mind of Madness when escaping Pelagius' mind. When sent back, however, the clothes stay equipped so you will need to re-equip your armor manually.
- Nazeem wears one.