Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This outfit is mainly found in dressers in houses of the wealthy or on the people themselves. The outfit can be received as a gift if the player decides to help the Alik'r find the Redguard woman. This outfit offers no protection as armor, but the relatively high (for clothing) weight:value ratio makes it worth collecting for the purposes of trade.
- Dragonsreach (several sets, must be stolen, or if the Dragonborn is Thane of Whiterun they can be taken.)
- College of Winterhold
- Blue Palace
- Thalmor Embassy (several sets, free to take during Diplomatic Immunity)
- In any of the purchased houses, this article of clothing can be found in dressers.
- During the radiant quest The Dark Brotherhood Forever, when the target is the traveling dignitary from Solitude.
- Northwatch Keep, on a shelf near the main entrance.
- In Mistveil Keep in the Jarl's quarters in a wardrobe.
- Sold by various merchants.
- Sold at Radiant Raiment located in Solitude.
- Equipped onto the player during The Mind of Madness when escaping Pelagius' mind. When sent back, however, the clothes stay equipped so you will need to re-equip your armor manually.
- Nazeem wears one.