- Three fire salts can be found at Hjerim's alchemy room, once the upgrade is purchased.
- Three can be found within Septimus Signus' Outpost.
- Two can be found at The Midden in the College of Winterhold on a table before the Atronach Forge.
- One can be found at Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Blackreach:
- Two can be found at Honeyside, on a shelf to the left of the Alchemy Station, after the upgrade purchase is made.
- One can be found at Forsaken Cave, on a shelf to the left of the Cracked White Phial.
- One can be found at Fort Amol.
- Four or more can be found at Fellglow Keep during Quest Hitting the Books:
- One Flame Atronach can be found just outside.
- Two Flame Atronachs can be found deep inside.
- Two Flame Atronachs can be found in the last room; they will respawn every few days.
- Three or more can be found at Sunderstone Gorge:
- One can be picked up from a shelf in a room with trapped door.
- One can be picked up in a room with 2 activated cages.
- One Flame Atronach can be found in the same room with the Word Wall.
- One can be picked up on a table by the Word Wall.
- One can be picked up off a table directly after lowering the bars near the Word Wall.
- One or more can be found near the Broken Azura's Star during The Black Star quest.
- One can be found on the second level of the College of Winterhold's Hall of Countenance (by the Alchemy Lab).
- Three or more can be found in Nightcaller Temple's laboratory during the Waking Nightmare quest.
- Can be bought at alchemists around Skyrim.
- In the Atronach Forge, one sample of fire salts can be made out of one ruby, one salt pile and one soul gem.
- One can be stolen on display from Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun.
|Weakness to Frost||Resist Fire||Restore Magicka||Regenerate Magicka|
† multiple effects
With the Dawnguard add-on, Fire Salts are now also used in the crafting of Exploding Steel Bolt of Fire or Exploding Dwarven Bolt of Fire. These can only be crafted at the forge in Fort Dawnguard after completing the relevant Dawnguard Ancient Technology Quests.
This section contains bugs related to Fire Salts (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When Fire Salts are dropped and carefully placed in a room they tend to get flipped over when the area is left and re-entered.