Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fire Wyrm is a creature created from the corpse of enemies killed with Fire Breath, when the Dragonborn has Dragonborn Flame power. To get this power, the Dragonborn must choose it when reading Black Book: Epistolary Acumen, one of the Black Books.
In combat the Fire Wyrm acts identically to Ice Wraiths, having fire-based attacks instead of frost. Upon death, or after 60 seconds, it will explode.
- It is not affected by Atromancy or Necromancy perks.
- The head of the Fire Wyrm is that of a spectral Frost Dragon.
- Sometimes if there is no-one for it to fight, the fire wyrm will aimlessly float into a wall or float on the spot until it dies.
- The Shout itself does not need to kill the target in order for the Wyrm to be summoned; if the target is still taking fire damage from the shout while being killed via other means, the Wyrm will still be summoned.
- More than one Wyrm may be summoned and used in the same battle.
This section contains bugs related to Fire Wyrm. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Occasionally the Fire Wyrm will remain floating above the corpse despite enemies still being present. It will continue floating there without moving anywhere until its time runs out.