|Title: Fisherman's Journal|
|Full Title: Fisherman's Journal|
|Skill Book: N/A|
| Weight: |
| Value: |
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
- Full title: Fisherman's Journal
- Author: Unknown
- Value: 5
- Weight: 1
There are two books under the name Fisherman's Journal, both in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. One has a brown cover and the other a red. They are both written by an unknown fisherman, but it's possible they could have both been written by the same person.
Known locations (Skyrim)Edit
Fisherman's Journal 1:Edit
- I can't believe I let Skeggr talk me into this again. If he just wanted to get drunk and swap histories, we could have done that in front of a nice fire back in Windhelm, instead of on this godforsaken mud flat.
- "But the fish are biting, Advald!"(Advard) "The catch will more than pay for the trip!". Yeah, right - if we don't get iced in first. His boat's already taking on water. I guess we'll try again tomorrow. If we don't catch something then, I'm heading home, with or without him.
Fisherman's Journal 2:Edit
- A decent catch of fish is getting harder to come by. Without a good spot soon, I don't thinks we'll survive the next winter, so I'm traveling further south towards Lake Ilinalta. Folks say it's cursed. Whole Imperial Fort just sank into the water one day, and they say the ruins have been haunted since.
- When I asked, I got ghost stories. Tales of people who went out near the lake and never came back. They say spirits haunt the hallways of the sunken fort and steal little children from their mothers' cribs. No amount of coin could convince any of the nearby villagers to guide me there, so I'm following the Whiter River.
- Divines protect me. I hope the stories aren't true.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)