Fishing Poles are rare, non-interactable items that can be found throughout Skyrim.
- Two can be found inside the boat that is docked outside of Honeyside, Riften.
- One can be found lying on the floor of the crushed cabin across the river from the Abandoned Prison.
- Hunter's Camp: The Guardian Stones – an unmarked location found west of the Guardian Stones.
- One can be found resting on the well in Solitude.
- One is located on the dock in front of Stony Creek Cave.
- Bolli, the Nord owner of the Riften Fishery, comments that he started out his career with only a single fishing pole.