Fjotra is a little girl found locked up in Broken Tower Redoubt. She is the daughter of Enmon and Mena, from Karthwasten. She is the new Sybil of Dibella, and the Dragonborn is tasked with bringing her back to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth during the quest "The Heart of Dibella."
"Are you one of them? Please don't hurt me."
- I'm here to bring you to the Temple in Markarth. "Then it is true what they said? I am touched by the gods?"
- You're going to be the Sybil of Dibella. "I've heard stories about the wonders of the great Temple in Markarth. But I never dreamed that I would even get to see it. I am honored to be called for this duty. Please, lead on."
- "Please let me out of here."
- "No father, as always, my spirits remain strong."
- "I can't wait to learn from the priestesses."
- "Ahh! Dead body!"
- "Please, let's hurry to the Temple before the Forsworn find me again."
- "Please, open the door. I need to get out of here."
- "I hope we reach Markarth soon."
- After freeing her from Broken Tower Redoubt, providing she is not escorted to Temple of Dibella in Markarth, she will follow the Dragonborn like any other follower. She does not attack but, being a child, she cannot be killed.
- Taking Fjotra back to her parents in Karthwasten between rescuing her and taking her to Markarth will initiate a few lines of dialogue.confirmation needed
- Both of Fjotra's parents are Breton, which could mean that she is adopted.
This section contains bugs related to Fjotra. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She may not follow the Dragonborn if she gets hit in the crossfire of battle, making the quest impossible to complete.