Fjotra is a little girl found locked up in Broken Tower Redoubt. She is the daughter of Enmon and Mena, from Karthwasten. She is the new Sybil of Dibella, and the Dragonborn is tasked with bringing her back to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth during the quest "The Heart of Dibella."
- "Please let me out of here"
- "No father, as always, my spirits remain strong"
- "I can't wait to learn from the priestesses."
- "Ahh! Dead body!"
- After freeing her from Broken Tower Redoubt, providing she is not escorted to Temple of Dibella in Markarth, she will follow the Dragonborn like any other follower. She does not attack but, being a child, cannot be killed.
- Both of Fjotra's parents are Breton, which could mean that she is adopted.
This section contains bugs related to Fjotra. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She may not follow the player if she gets hit in the crossfire of battle, making the quest impossible to complete.
- Possible fix: Fast traveling to a different location and she may have followed, though she is still hostile until any bounty for assaulting her is paid off.