They prefer to cast fire bolts from a distance but are capable of hand-to-hand combat as well. Although their melee attacks are fairly weak, they can punch rapidly. They are easily dispatched with ice magic and only pose a significant threat in groups.
Summoned flame atronachs prefer to use ranged spells, but are more willing to fight hand-to-hand than some other summoned creatures such as liches. These atronachs start to appear in Oblivion at level 10.
- Weakness to anything that is related to water or cold, like frost.
Summon as followerEdit
- Flame atronachs can be summoned as an ally or minion using the journeyman-level conjuration spell, Summon Flame Atronach.
- They can also be summoned from the Atronach Altar in Frostcrag Spire for three |fire salts. Unlike other summoned creatures, atronachs created at the Atronach Altar persist until destroyed or another atronach is created at the altar.
- Summoned flame atronachs do not drop fire salts, as summoned monsters leave no corpse. However, they can be soul trapped.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|