- Main article: Creatures (Online)
The flame atronach floats off the ground, wreathed in fire as it spins and twirls with ease. Comfortable both in melee and at range, the flame atronach can lob deadly balls of fire, and it radiates a continuous burning aura, making it quite dangerous at any distance. Unwary adventurers may also find themselves scorched by the Daedra's most impressive attack, a geyser of flames that erupts from the ground. The flame atronach can even be deadly once defeated, when it explodes in a last-ditch effort to destroy its attackers.
- Lava Geyser
- Combustion: When defeated, the atronach explodes, dealing flame damage.
- Climbing the Spire
- Critical Mass (repeatable)
- Elemental Army
- Field of Fire - Protect Chorrol from the Fire Atronachs pouring from the lava fissure.
- Fires of Battle
- Hall of Judgement (Court of Contempt quest)
- Halls of Torment
- Razor's Edge
- Rending Flames
- Restoring the Guardians
- The Death of Balreth
- Valley of Blades
- Dark Anchors (non-specific regions)
- Ash Mountain, Stonefalls
- Blessed Crucible, The Rift
- Burned Estate, Cyrodiil
- Ceyatatar, Cyrodiil
- Chorrol, Cyrodiil
- City of Ash, Greenshade
- Court of Contempt, Coldharbour
- Crow's Wood, Stonefalls
- Crypt of Hearts, Rivenspire
- Halls of Torment
- Maelstrom, Wrothgar OR
- Molavar, Craglorn
- Spellscar, Craglorn
- Sunscale Strand, Shadowfen
- The Moonless Walk, Coldharbour
- Tower of the Vale, Auridon
- The Banished Cells, Auridon
- The Chill Hollow, Eastmarch
- The Vault of Haman Forgefire, Coldharbour
- The Wailing Prison, Coldharbour
- Tormented Spire, Stonefalls
- Valley of the Blades (Unknown)
- Vaults of Madness
- White-Gold Tower IC
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- Blaze (Ash Mountain)
- Brimstone (Tormented Spire)
- Cold-Flame Atronach (The Moonless Walk variation)
- Dark Ember (City of Ash Boss)
- Flame Colossus (Veteran City of Ash)
- Hatewarden (Tormented Spire)
- Lava Atronach (Blessed Crucible variation)
- Magdra Ibrai (Molavar)
- Magdra Tigun (Spellscar)
- Ragebinder (Ash Mountain)
- Rulantaril's Construct (Crow's Wood)
- The Planar Inhibitor, White-Gold Tower IC
- Flame Atronachs are briefly mentioned in The Source of Power.
- Flame Atronachs are also briefly mentioned in Powering the Dark Anchors.
This section contains bugs related to Flame Atronach (Online). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Killing Flame Atronachs during the Soul Shriven in Coldharbour quest will not count towards the Slayer in Oblivion challenge.
- This bug has since been altered, as Flame Atronachs no longer appear during this quest.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online