Flax is an item found in The Elder Scrolls Online. It can be used for crafting items in the clothing skill line. It can be used to craft clothing items between level 16 and 24, and requires Tailoring Rank II.
- Raw Flax can be harvested from cloth nodes, if either the Vestige's character is between levels 16-24, or they are currently at Tailoring Rank 2.
- Flax can be refined from Raw Flax, typically 7-10 Flax per 10 Raw Flax.
- Can be acquired from the daily Outfitter Hireling.
- Can be collected as part of the Clothing Writ reward, at Tailoring Rank 2.
- Can be purchased from other players at a Guild Trader.