It's located on the outside of the walls of the Castle Dour courtyard, next to the Solitude Blacksmith. It is a shop that is chiefly useful to archers, since fletching is the art of arrow-making. Fihada, the shop owner, carries many types of arrows and bows, both regular and enchanted.
- The Gold Ribbon of Merit - Archery skill book. On a table to the left just as you enter.
- Dwarven Bow - Found in the back room in the central display case. (Note: If you buy it from Fihada it will disappear from the display case)
- The Numbers Job (Radiant Quest Option)
- The etymology of the word "Fletcher" dates back to 15th century England. Historically the name is an occupational name for an arrowsmith or seller of arrows.
- Will not begin stocking Daedric or Dragonbone arrows until a high level.
- Sells arrows in relatively low quantity to the amount needed to sustain an archer.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)