Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Forebears' Holdout is located southeast of Dragon Bridge. It is a large cave containing a river and a central small fort.
After visiting the attack scene south of Dragon Bridge, the Dragonborn heads to Forebears' Holdout to either rescue the moth priest Dexion Evicus from vampires (Dawnguard), or enthrall the moth priest (Volkihar).
- Master Locked Chest next to the barrier where Dexion Evicus is imprisoned.
- This is the first and the earliest area where the Akaviri Sword can be pickpocketed from Dexion with the Misdirection perk.
- Despite its name, there is no evidence indicated that it actually has anything to do with the Forebears.
This section contains bugs related to Forebears' Holdout. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dexion may spawn outside of the magical barrier while it is still up and will be fighting Malkus, although he will behave normally when spoken to. The Weystone Focus may still be looted from Malkus' corpse. However, activating it will trigger a bug whereupon Dexion will become hostile toward the Dragonborn.
- This bug can be avoided by not retrieving the Weystone Focus, as Dexion continues to speak and behave as if he had been rescued, and join the Dragonborn's faction.