The fork is the weakest weapon available and will always deal a base damage of 1 as the One-Handed skill does not govern this weapon. It cannot be upgraded at a grindstone; however, it can be enchanted.
- Honeyside in Riften – After purchasing the porch upgrade, both the fork and the knife weapons variants can be found on the table outside.
- Near High Hrothgar – After entering the courtyard area, walk straight up the stairs, then jump over the stone wall on the left. Walk along the cliffs before eventually coming to a small ledge (under a wooden bridge) with a fork and knife. These items may be unable to be picked up unless moved with magic, such as the Unrelenting Forceshout or the Telekinesis Alteration spell.
- Homestead – One appears in a tray on top of a desk when the desk furnishing is added in the small back room of the Main Hall. If a kitchen is added a few may appear on tables and boxes.
- Bloodskal Barrow – A few knives and forks on the tables outside in the towers.
- Moesring Pass – On a barrel.
This section contains bugs related to Fork (Weapon). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- In third person, Forks appear invisible while equipped and sheathed, to fix this, simply enchant them.
- Dragonborn attempts to place it on a weapon rack or holder. Like many other weapons, the knife and fork will glitch around the room when the