Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fork is the weakest weapon available and will always deal a base damage of 1 as the One-Handed skill does not govern this weapon. It cannot be upgraded at a grindstone; however, it can be enchanted.
- Honeyside in Riften – After purchasing the porch upgrade, both the fork and the knife weapons variants can be found on the table outside.
- Near High Hrothgar – After entering the courtyard area, walk straight up the stairs, then jump over the stone wall on the left. Walk along the cliffs before eventually coming to a small ledge (under a wooden bridge) with a fork and knife. These items may be unable to be picked up unless moved with magic, such as the Unrelenting Force shout or the Telekinesis Alteration spell.
- Homestead – One appears in a tray on top of a desk when the desk furnishing is added in the small back room of the Main Hall. If a kitchen is added a few may appear on tables and boxes.
- Bloodskal Barrow – A few knives and forks on the tables outside in the towers.
- Moesring Pass – On a barrel.
This section contains bugs related to Fork (Weapon). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- In third person, Forks appear invisible while equipped and sheathed, to fix this, simply enchant them.
- Dragonborn attempts to place it on a weapon rack or holder. Like many other weapons, the knife and fork will glitch around the room when the