Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Forsaken Cave is just north of Bronze Water Cave (west of Windhelm—halfway between Windhelm and Dawnstar), and east of the Nightgate Inn. This location is in The Pale Hold. The cave leads to a Nordic burial chamber with all the usual traps, and the Forsaken Crypt.
A Word Wall, with one of the words for Marked for Death, is inside the crypt. The fight in the last room involves three leveled draugr and Curalmil. If the crypt is re-entered for another quest, Curalmil is replaced by either a draugr deathlord, a draugr death overlord or a dragon priest.
- Alchemy Lab in the Forsaken Crypt.
- The White Phial
- Shalidor's Insights (radiant)
- Salty Sea-Dogs (radiant)
- Find Ring of Pure Mixtures
- The Break of Dawn (radiant)
- Lost Relic DG (radiant)
- Wind and Sand (radiant)
- Skill book (Alchemy): A Game at Dinner – On a pedestal in the Phial Chamber.
- Skill book (Block): The Mirror – On a stone table in the Burial Halls.
- Quest Item: Cracked White Phial – On a pedestal in the Phial Chamber.
- May contain quest item: Ring of Pure Mixtures.
- Ancient Nord Armor parts – inside nooks and on several tables inside both of the Nord halls of the cave and the crypts beyond the cave.
- 7 Gold ingots
- The loot chest at the main chamber may contain Meridia's Beacon.
- Snow Bear, snowy sabre cat, or: two ice wolves, two frost trolls or two Ice Wraiths, depending on level at time of entering the location – at the entrance of the cave.
- Draugr or frost trolls, also level-dependent.
- The room in the crypt behind the Word Wall, with the alchemy lab, has numerous alchemy ingredients, including the contents of two apothecary's satchels.
- This location may also be found by following the Headless Horseman.
- A dragon burial mound is nearby.