|Location||West of Windhelm|
Forsaken Cave is just north of Bronze Water Cave (west of Windhelm - halfway between Windhelm and Dawnstar), and east of the Nightgate Inn. The cave is located in The Pale hold. The cave leads to a Nordic burial chamber with all the usual traps, and the Forsaken Crypt.
A Word Wall, with one of the words for Marked for Death is inside the crypt. The fight in the last room involves three leveled Draugr and Curalmil. If the crypt is re-entered for another quest, Curalmil is replaced by a Draugr Deathlord or Draugr Death Overlord.
- Alchemy Lab in the Forsaken Crypt.
- The White Phial
- Shalidor's Insights
- Salty Sea-Dogs
- Find Ring of Pure Mixtures
- The Break of Dawn
- Lost Relic DG
- Skill book (Alchemy): A Game At Dinner - On pedestal in Phial Chamber.
- Skill book (Block): The Mirror - On stone table in Burial Halls.
- Quest Item: Cracked White Phial - On pedestal in Phial Chamber.
- Quest item: Ring of Pure Mixtures.
- Silver Ingots (10)
- Gold Ingots (7) There are some inside the pot to the left on the table where the first two are found.
- Ancient Nord Armor parts - inside nooks and on several tables inside both of the nord halls of the cave and the crypts beyond the cave.
- Snow Bear, Frost Sabre Cat, or two Ice Wolves or two Frost Trolls or two Ice Wraiths depending on level at time of entering the location - at the entrance of the Cave.
- Draugr or Frost Trolls, (also level dependent).
- The room in the crypt behind the Word Wall, with the Alchemy Lab, has numerous alchemy ingredients, including the contents of two Apothecary's satchels.
- This location may also be found by following the Headless Horseman.
- A dragon burial mound is found nearby.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)