|Location||West of Windhelm|
|Quests||White Phial (Quest)|
Forsaken Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Forsaken Cave is just north of Bronze Water Cave (West of Windhelm), and east of the Nightgate Inn. The cave is located in The Pale hold. The cave leads to a Nordic Burial Chamber with all the usual traps and leads to the Forsaken Crypt. In the Forsaken Crypt is a Word Wall, containing one of the words for Marked for Death. The mini-encounter that occurs upon entering the last room involves three regular Draugr and Curalmil.
- The White Phial
- Shalidor's Insights
- Fine-Cut Void Salts
- Find Ring of Pure Mixtures
- The Break of Dawn
- Skill Book (Alchemy): A Game At Dinner - On pedestal in Phial Chamber
- Skill Book (Block): The Mirror - On stone table in Burial Halls
- Word Wall: Marked For Death - Located in Curalmil's Chamber
- Quest Item: Cracked White Phial - On pedestal in Phial Chamber
- Iron Ingot (8)
- Steel Ingot (2)
- Silver Ingot (10)
- Gold Ingot (7) There are more inside the pot to the left on the table where you see the first two.
- Iron Ore Vein in front of entrance to the cave
- Ancient Nord Armor parts - Placed inside various cavities and on several tables inside both the nord halls of the cave and the crypts beyond the cave.
- Elven Gauntlets
- Dwarven Armor
- Iron Ore Vein (Outside of the cave, near a clump of rocks)
- Snow Bear, Frost Sabre Cat, or 2 Ice Wolves or 2 Frost Trolls or 2 Ice Wraiths depending on level at time of entering the location - at the entrance of the Cave
- Draugr or Frost Trolls (Also level dependent)
- You can also find this place by following the Headless Horseman.
- Word of Power for shout "Marked for Death" is located here
- A dragon burial mound is found nearby.