|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
When the Forsworn were driven from their home into the hills of The Reach after the Markarth Incident, their attire grew to incorporate a more savage look, containing the skulls, furs, and feathers of animals.
All Forsworn carry at least two pieces of this armor. They may lack a headpiece or gauntlets, though.
Attributes by pieceEdit
- Armor of the Old Gods - A unique enchanted version of Forsworn armor obtained during the quest "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine".
- Forsworn armor can be sold to the instructors at the College of Winterhold and other merchants who usually only buy clothes and jewelry.
- Khajiit may not display properly when wearing this armor. The hands and head of
- Like the Thieves Guild Hood, it may be possible to equip the forsworn gauntlets and then equip another piece of armor over the top of them, gaining the benefits of both. This seems to work only on vampire characters.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)