|Quests||Seeking Your Roots|
Wisdom of the Ages
Much of the upper levels remain, including a section of roofing, and the top floor has a small outdoor living space complete with bed, the books The Real Barenziah, v 4 and The Real Barenziah, v 5, a small table with candles and some containers.
The fort is surrounded by the lush vegetation common to the region. Domica redwort grow in prolific numbers alongside many Dragon's Tongue plants and somnalius fronds. Many green stain cup and handfuls of clouded funnel cap and stinkhorn grow around the adjacent pond. On the pond's shore to the west of the fort is a Nirnroot.
- Fort Bulwark (1st-level)
- A large level with many twists and split-level rooms, Old iron equipment and broken chests are scattered throughout this part of the ruin and the southwest corner shows signs of excavation. Beds can be found here.
- As you pass down the last gate with the switches, check the conjurer note about the candles.
- Fort Bulwark (2nd-level)
- Fort Bulwark (3rd-level)
- This level is the resting place of the Shield of the Crusader.
- Note: Rodgar's Sword and Rodgar's Goblet in the puzzle room are switched in the picture above.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine (First appearance)