|Sublocations||Fort Cedrian Mausoleum|
|Quests||Seeking Your Roots|
It's a fairly large ruin, parts of it is submerged with water. Two gates are locked, very hard, and the Hero must swim under water to reach chests hidden on the floor.
- Fort Cedrian
- Fort Cedrian Mausoleum
- Several chest with various loot.
- Nirnroot inside the first room of the fort.
- Claymore of Dispel underwater behind a locked gate in the Mausoleum.
- Royal Cuirass underwater behind a locked gate in the Mausoleum.
- Leveled weapons and armor can be looted from killed marauders.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)