|Quests||The Battle for Fort Dunstad|
Fort Dunstad is a fort located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Fort Dunstad is a fort south of Dawnstar. This fort features a fighting pit for skeevers run by Bandits. The interior has many Cheese Wheels and caged skeevers. The fighting pit is in the main chamber of the fort, with two cages above it controlled by a lever. The Bandit Chief is at the top of the Prison, while the Captain's Quarters is inhabited by a magic-wielding Bandit. Upstairs, a Snow Bear's head can be found with a Goat-Cheese wedge inside its mouth.
In the main building of Fort Dunstad, on the upper floor, there is a trapdoor that requires a key to be opened. The key's location is a mystery.
The Battle for Fort DunstadEdit
- Heavy Armor Skill Book - 2920, vol 06 - Mid Year - Inside the Prison.
- Boss level chest with random loot - The top of the fort reached through a ladder from the Bandit Chief's room inside the Prison.
- There is some Skooma in the Captain's Quarters and some more behind the counter in the tavern.
- After the completion of Dampened Spirits, the Fort Dunstad Captain's Quarters is one of the few locations where Honningbrew Mead can still be found.
- The locked trapdoor cannot be unlocked with the PC console command "unlock".
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)