Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A Letter to Selina I
- A Letter to Selina II
- A Letter to Selina III
- A Letter to Selina IV
- Five bottles of Cyrodilic Brandy can be found behind a Master-locked gate (which can be opened with the Fort Frostmoth Key) along with a barrel containing Moon Sugar as well as the other ingredients to cook Elsweyr Fondue on the shelves. The room is found by taking a right after entering and heading down a flight of stairs. It also contains a boss level loot chest.
- Next to the aforementioned room, there is an area closed off by cobwebs that contains Albino Spider Pods, two Heart Stone Veins, and three Ruby Geodes.
- If the Dragonborn takes a left after they enter, a room can be found in which there is various Imperial apparel as well as an East Empire Company Strongbox.
- The Champion's Cudgel can be looted off of General Falx Carius.
- The skeletal remains of Maximian Axius can be found here.
- East of Fort Frostmoth a wizard can be seen casting a spell and flying high into the air, this is a reference/homage to the flying wizard, Tarhiel, in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- The leftmost part of the crypt that contains Ildari's journal contains possible references to Edgar Allan Poe's House of Usher, the 1960 film adaptation, like the tilted coffin at the end of the room, a similarly tilted coffin nearly kills Philip Winthrop, the film's main character. Another possible reference is the bloody rags found in the top coffin directly left of the entrance, a possible reference to the bloody state that Philip finds Madeline's coffin in.
- Neville from the Oblivion Dark Brotherhood quest Whodunit? mentioned being stationed at Fort Frostmoth.