|Quests||March of the Dead|
Flame Cloaked Spider
General Falx Carius
- A Letter to Selina I
- A Letter to Selina II
- A Letter to Selina III
- A Letter to Selina IV
- In the same room where Ildari's Journal is found there is a spilled coffin in front of the chest on the west wall. Inside the coffin is a random enchanted weapon and potion.
- Five bottles of Cyrodilic Brandy can be found behind a Master-locked gate (which can be opened with the Fort Frostmoth Key) along with a barrel containing Moon Sugar. The room is found by taking a right after entering and heading down a flight of stairs. It also contains a boss level loot chest.
- Next to the aforementioned room, there is an area closed off by cobwebs that contains Albino Spider Pods, two Heart Stone Veins, and three Ruby Geodes.
- If the Dragonborn takes a left after they enter, a room can be found in which there is various Imperial apparel as well as an East Empire Company Strongbox.
- The Champion's Cudgel can be looted off of General Falx Carius.
- The skeletal remains of Maximian Axius can be found here.
- East of Fort Frostmoth a wizard can be seen casting a spell and flying high into the air, this is a reference/homage to the flying wizard, Tarhiel, in Morrowind.
- The leftmost part of the crypt that contains Ildari's journal contains possible references to Edgar Allan Poe's House of Usher, the 1960 film adaptation, like the tilted coffin at the end of the room, a similarly tilted coffin nearly kills Philip Winthrop, the film's main charater. Another possible reference is the bloody rags found in the top coffin directly left of the entrance, a possible reference to the bloody state that Philip finds Madeline's coffin in.