Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fort Grief is a fort ruin located on an island in the Niben Bay in southern Cyrodiil. It serves as a human hunting ground for Kurdan gro-Dragol and plays a large role in the quest Caught in the Hunt. There is a lever at the entrance of the fort; activate it to open the caged doors.
- The Hunter's Run
- After crossing the bridge, head up the stairs and turn left. There are three traps in a row here: a hole-in-the-floor with spikes at the bottom, darts, and a trip rope that triggers poison gas.
- The Hunter's Abyss
- Requires keys from the first two hunters to access.
- Has more traps, specifically darts and poison gas.
- Loops back to The Hunter's Run, dumping out over the bridge.
- Sometimes there is a Khajiit hunter above after killing Kurdan.
- It is not possible to fast travel from the island while on it. It is possible to fast travel to it, but not from. However, to do so, simply swim out a few feet into the water and fast travel from there.
- There is a locked chest on the upper level of the above ground portion of the fort containing 2 bottles of Shadowbanish Wine, (the miscellaneous quest A Venerable Vintage). These respawn every few days.
- Fast travelling to the Fort makes the players horse stand on the dock, despite the fact there is no physical way of getting the creature there.