The following alchemical ingredients bear the Fortify Carry Weight effect.
- Creep Cluster
- Giant's Toe
- Hawk Beak
- Netch Jelly DR
- Poison Bloom DG
- River Betty
- Scaly Pholiota
- Trama Root DR
- Wisp Wrappings
The following items bear this effect. These items can be disenchanted to learn the effect:
- Charmed Necklace
- All varieties of Boots of Brawn
- All varieties of Boots of Hauling
- All varieties of Boots of Lifting
- All varieties of Boots of the Mammoth
- All varieties of Boots of the Ox
- All varieties of Boots of Strength
Unique items that cannot be disenchanted:
- Blackguard's Armor DR
- Deathbrand Boots DR
- Guild Master's Armor
- Locket of Saint Jiub DG
- Thieves Guild Armor
A learned Fortify Carry Weight enchantment can be applied to any unenchanted:
In order to increase carry weight, you can spend your perk points towards perks that can increase your carry weight.
- Conditioning makes your worn heavy armor weightless. (Heavy Armor skill tree)
- Enchanter can make new carry weight enchantments on armor 20/40/60/80/100% (20% per rank). Combined, Enchanter and Insightful enchanter can make carry weight 125% stronger.
- Extra Pockets will increase your carry weight permanently with 100 points. (Pickpocket skill tree)
- Insightful Enchanter can make skill enchantments on armor like fortify carry weight 25% stronger (Enchanting skill tree)
- Unhindered makes your worn light armor weightless. (Light Armor skill tree)
The Steed StoneEdit
Another way to increase carry weight is to use The Steed Stone. The Steed Stone increases your carry weight with 100 points. It doesn't cost you any perks or gold, which makes it an good investment for those who like to increase their carry weight easily. In addition, the The Steed Stone eliminates the weight of any equipped armor or weapons, making the Unhindered and Conditioning perks useless while active.