Note: Fortify Restoration potions still increase some (not all) enchantments on theeven with the update.
- Various amulets, rings, headgear and armor with 'Restoration' in the title
- Riften Fishery is an excellent place to collect three of the ingredients used in the Fortify Restoration potion (Abecean longfin, Cyrodilic spadetail and salt piles). They can be found in the fish barrels that are abundant around the docks. The Dragonborn must steal the items. However, if Wujeeta is spoken to first and a healing potion is given to her to cure her skooma addiction, one can have free legal access to the Riften Fishery and all items within.
- HFIf the Hearthfire add-on has been installed, one can add Abecean longfin and Cyrodilic spadetail in their hatchery to get many of them (around 5-6 of each every 2 or so days). After adding a kitchen to one's house, salt piles spawn in their every few days. Yellow mountain flowers cannot be grown in a homestead's garden, however.
- Items enchanted with Fortify Restoration may have a significantly reduced effect. (i.e.) Even if items that total more than 100% reduction in Magicka are worn, the Magicka cost may still be much higher than it should be (as the cost of Restoration spells should be zero)
- The exploitable glitch still works when it comes to creating super powerful enchantments such as high healing rates which match that of the Argonian hist playset. To seal the glitch permanently into the game and keep your godhood , use the glitch to create overpowered alchemic and smithing equipments. It may or may not work for the other consoles, PC included. 1. Create an alchemy apparel/armor set normally. 2. Use the set to create the Fortify Restoration potion once, drink it, and then re-equip the gear. 3. Repeat step 2 until your enchanted alchemy set reaches a comfortable potency. 4. Create your Fortify Enchanting potions and enchant your new alchemic gear and smithing gear with the glitched effects to seal it permanently into gameplay. Be careful not to abuse the glitch to reach 6 digit power levels.