Her son, Thorald, was kidnapped by the Thalmor and is being held captive at Northwatch Keep for interrogation. She asks the Dragonborn to investigate his disappearance, leading to his eventual rescue. As a reward, she grants her son's rescuer an enchanted two-handed weapon.
Fralia: "Lillith―always a pleasure. Just browsing, or were you looking for something particular?"
Lillith: "Funny you should ask. I'm in the market for a new locket. Something in polished silver, maybe. Big enough to hold, say, a folded-up letter?"
Fralia: "Ahhh, I see. I think I know just what you need. I don't have anything like that here now, but my Eorlund―he can make you one right quick. When I get home, I'll have him start on it right away. Come back to pick it up in, oh... three days?"
Lillith: "Perfect, my dear. Absolutely perfect. I'll see you then."
Fixing up a mealEdit
Fralia: "A venison pie, maybe? With a nice cup of mulled mead?"
Fralia: "Wonderful, dear. Thank you."
Olfrid "Foolish old woman! You know nothing! Nothing of our struggles, our suffering!"
Fralia "Nothing? And what of my son, hmm? What of Thorald? Is he nothing? So don't talk to me about suffering!"
Idolaf "Your son chose his side, and he chose poorly. And now he's gone. Such is the way of war. The sooner you accept his loss, the better."
Fralia "I will never accept his death! My son still lives. I feel it in my heart. So tell me, Battle-Borns, where is he? Where are you holding my Thorald?"
Olfrid "[to son] Do you believe this old hag? [to Fralia] "Holding him"? Why, I've got him in my cellar. He's my prisoner. Face it, cow! Your stupid son is dead! He died a Stormcloak traitor. And you...you best keep your mouth shut before you suffer the same."
Idolaf "Come on, father. There's nothing more to be said here."
- "Shiny trinkets for your good lady. All crafted by the great Eorlund Gray-Mane himself!"
- "Bits and baubles for sale, all crafted by the best blacksmith in Skyrim."
- "I hope your parents are proud of you. They have a lot of reason to be." ―After completing the quest "Missing in Action."
- "You take care of yourself now."
This section contains bugs related to Fralia Gray-Mane. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Speech skill tree. Fralia's business cannot be invested in as described in the 'Merchant' perk, and she will not gain the extra 1000 from taking the Master Trader perk. Fralia does not appear to be considered a merchant in-game, as described in the
- Fralia can randomly die without reason. Her corpse can be found in the streets of Whiterun and looted for a Skyforge Steel Dagger and other items including gold and jewelry. Later, her coffin can be found in the Hall of Dead.