Freeze is an apprentice-level Destruction spell found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It fires out a projectile similar to an ice spike that deals damage and slows the enemy for 15 seconds. The slowing effect is roughly equal to that of a slowing poison.
- Apprentice Destruction: Halves the cost of Freeze.
- Destruction Dual Casting: Allows the spell to be dual cast to overcharge it.
- Augmented Frost: Increases the damage by 25% to 25 for first level, by 50% to 30 on second level.
- Impact: Staggers enemies if dual cast.
- Deep Freeze: Paralyses targets if their health is low
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|