Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Freeze is an apprentice-level Destruction spell found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It fires out a projectile similar to an ice spike that deals damage and slows the enemy for 15 seconds. The slowing effect is roughly equal to that of a slowing poison.
- Apprentice Destruction: Halves the cost of Freeze.
- Destruction Dual Casting: Allows the spell to be dual cast to overcharge it.
- Augmented Frost: Increases the damage by 25% to 25 for first level, by 50% to 30 on second level.
- Impact: Staggers enemies if dual cast.
- Deep Freeze: Paralyses targets if their health is low
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|