Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frost Cloak surrounds the caster in a wall of frost for 60 seconds. If an enemy hits or gets too close to the caster that enemy is chilled for 8 points of damage. This makes it useful for melee-oriented enemies, such as bandits, bears, and wolves.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 340
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda sells it in the College of Winterhold when the Dragonborn has 50 or more skill in Destruction.
- Court Wizards may sell this tome.
- Dual casting doubles the range of the spell.
- The spell does not harm the Dragonborn's Followers.
- The spell is not affected by Augmented Frost perk.
- Stealth does not cancel the spell, and the user may still become hidden.
- Cryomancers utilize this spell in combat.
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|