| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Fire||Resist Frost|
|3% for 30 sec||3% for 60 sec|
|Restore Magicka||Fortify Conjuration|
|5 pts for 0 sec||5% for 60 sec|
|Source: Frost Atronach|
|Form ID: 0003AD5F|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- Frost Salts can be looted from the dead bodies of Frost Atronachs.
- Can be found in the unmarked cave The Chill, which serves as the prison for Winterhold.
- Found on the shelf in Arcadia's Cauldron.
- 3 can be found in Mistveil Keep in Riften, in the room with the Arcane Enchanter. They can be found on the shelves.
- 2 can be found in Harmugstahl on a shelf in Kornalus' room.
- 2 can be found at Proudspire Manor in Solitude, once an alchemy station is purchased.
- On necromancer's shelves inside Ilinalta's Deep.
- Aretino Residence, in Windhelm, on a shelf (found in 360 version - might not always be there).
- Snapleg Cave, on a table inside a tent.
- Crafted in the Atronach Forge using salt, a sapphire, and any soul gem.
- In player owned houses, after buying the Alchemy Laboratory.
- In the Hall of Countenance, on top of a barrel in Drevis Neloren's room.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Weakness to Fire||Resist Frost||Restore Magicka||[[[Fortify Conjuration]]|
† multiple effects
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver in Kynesgrove will ask the Dragonborn to retrieve some frost salts.
- With the Dawnguard add-on, Frost Salts are now also used in the crafting of Exploding steel or Exploding Dwarven bolts of ice. These can only be crafted at the Forge in Fort Dawnguard after completing the relevant Dawnguard Ancient Technology quests.
- A unique variation of Frost Salts, named Farengar's Frost Salts, can be obtained from Farengar Secret-Fire to deliver to Arcadia. Aside from the name, they are essentially exactly the same as regular Frost Salts: they are the same weight and value. However, they cannot be eaten, like regular frost salts.