Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Health: 440
- Regen rate: 10/second
- Weight: 1
- Value: 1300
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the completion of the Conjuration Ritual Spell.
- With the Elemental Potency and Twin Souls perks, the caster can have two atronachs at the same time.
- Like the standard Frost Atronach, the Frost Thrall cannot fit through most doorways, making the Frost Thrall a poor follower in caves and buildings, with the exception of Dwemer Ruins. Also, due to its size, it can "trap" the player and other followers inside rooms, due to the Frost Thrall blocking the doorway.
- As with the other Master-level Conjuration spells, it takes two hands to cast the spell.