Frost Thrall is a Master-level Conjuration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it permanently summons a Frost Atronach. The atronach follows and defends its master until banished, killed, or turned.
- Health: 440
- Regen rate: 10/second
- Weight: 1
- Value: 1300
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the completion of the Conjuration Ritual Spell.
- With the Elemental Potency and Twin Souls perks, the caster can have two atronachs at the same time.
- Like the standard Frost Atronach, the Frost Thrall cannot fit through most doorways, making the Frost Thrall a poor follower in caves and buildings, with the exception of Dwemer Ruins. Also, due to its size, it can "trap" the player and other followers inside rooms, due to the Frost Thrall blocking the doorway.
- As with the other Master-level Conjuration spells, it takes two hands to cast the spell.
|Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord |
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers |
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish