Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The entrance to Frostflow Abyss is located within the basement of the Frostflow Lighthouse. It is an underground labyrinth guarded by several Falmer and Chaurus. You can either find a key that will allow you to open the door to the basement or you will have to pick the lock, it is an expert lock.
The icy cave follows a winding path leading to a drop into several large caverns. The caverns are hatcheries for Chaurus.
- Frostflow Abyss
- Potential location for the Rescue Mission radiant quest given to you by Skjor or Vilkas in Jorrvaskr (Companions quest)
- In the first chamber, hidden around a blind corner on the right hand side is a knapsack containing random loot.
- Quicksilver Ore vein in the second chamber with a lot of chaurus egg sacs.
- Falmer chest behind some cobweb in the third room on the left side with random loot.
This section contains bugs related to Frostflow Abyss. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Occasionally, the locked falmer chests here will not open immediately after being unlocked. Instead, the Dragonborn will have to select the chest again to view its contents.
- Progressing through the cellar and finding Habd's Remains prior to accepting the quest will initiate the radiant quest, but will not be able to be completed.