|Quests||Frostflow Abyss (Quest)|
Frostflow Abyss is a cave system found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The entrance to Frostflow Abyss is located within the basement of the Frostflow Lighthouse. It is an underground labyrinth guarded by several Falmer and Chaurus. You can either find a key that will allow you to open the door to the basement or you will have to pick the lock, it is a master lock.
The icy cave follows a winding path leading to a drop into several large caverns. The caverns are hatcheries for Chaurus.
- Frostflow Abyss (Quest)
- Potential location for the Rescue Mission radiant quest given to you by Skjor or Vilkas in Jorrvaskr (Companions quest)
- In the first chamber, hidden around a blind corner on the right hand side is a knapsack containing random loot.
- Quicksilver Ore vein in the second chamber with a lot of chaurus egg sacs.
- Falmer chest behind some cobweb in the third room on the left side with random loot.
- Occaisionally, the locked falmer chests here will not open immediately after being unlocked. Instead, the Dragonborn will have to select the chest again to view its contents.
- The water here may ripple in the wrong directions and/or locations as characters move through it.
- i.e. the water may ripple in front of the Dragonborn rather than where the Dragonborn actually is.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)