These extensive caverns in the volcanic rock beneath Stonefalls were once used for unknown purposes by the ancient Chimer, but were abandoned by the Elves long ago. Now they are the haunt of Goblins and other denizens of the underworld.
A group of Dunmer wants to reach a shrine in the Fungal Grotto, but the access to it has been blocked by a conflict between goblins and dreugh. The Vestige has to take over the goblin tribe to help with the situation.
- Murkwater Butcher
- Murkwater Hunter
- Murkwater Mender
- Murkwater War Guard
- Tazkad the Packmaster (Boss)
- War Chief Ozozai (Boss)
- Fungal Grotto was the dungeon featured during the live gameplay stream at QuakeCon 2013.
- U1: (Veteran)Fixed an issue where you could break the portal if you used /stuck as you were getting pulled in.
- U1: (Veteran)Fixed an issue where a boss ability was missing its icon.
- U1: (Veteran) Fixed issue where the boss would reset if the taunting player character is pulled into the Shadow Realm.