She is usually found near the smithing area of Castle Volkihar, training with an iron mace on propped dummies.
She is fiercely loyal to Harkon and carries out his orders with glee. She cares little about the underlying politics that go on in Harkon's court and will often comment that the feud between fellow court members, Orthjolf and Vingalmo, is tiresome and wishes they would just kill each other.
The Dragonborn is asked by Fura Bloodmouth to kill a boss level Vampire at a radiant location.
"The Dawnguard will want the Bow, and they will fight us, hard, to get it. We should strike first before they can muster a larger force.
They've holed up in an abandoned fort in the Rift. Kill their leaders. That should put a stop to a full out war."
- "Why worry about who has the bigger chair at the table when there's more than enough to go around?"
- "It's disrespectful and dangerous to walk around here mortal. What were you thinking? You'd best beg Lord Harkon to turn you at once. Although you do smell delicious..." - If cured of Vampirism before Kindred Judgment.
- "If you're not one of us, you're just another piece of meat. Talk to Serana, and decide which you want to be." - If cured of Vampirism after Kindred Judgment.
- "None can deny your power now." (After completing Kindred Judgment if vampires are joined.)
- "I wish Orthjolf and Vingalmo would just get it over with and Kill each other. I'm tired of listening to them."
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)