Casting Fury causes foes up to level 6 to attack anything nearby for 30 seconds. Altmer characters begin the game with this spell already learned. Of the three demoralizing spells, Fury is the lower-level one, and Frenzy ranks above it, followed by Mayhem.
- "Novice Illusion" – Cast Novice level Illusion spells for half magicka.
- "Illusion Dual Casting" – Dual casting an Illusion spell overcharges the effects into an even more powerful version.
- "Animage" – Illusion spells now work on higher level animals. Excludes dragons.
- "Kindred Mage" – All Illusion spells work on higher level people. Includes Hold Guards.
- "Quiet Casting" – All spells cast from any school of magic are silent to others.
- "Rage" – Frenzy spells work on higher level opponents (+12 levels).
- "Master of the Mind" – Illusion spells work on undead, daedra, and automatons.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 43
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Calcelmo – Understone Keep
- Drevis Neloren – College of Winterhold
- Falion – his home in Morthal
- Farengar Secret-Fire – Dragonsreach
- Madena – The White Hall
- Nelacar – The Frozen Hearth
- Lucan Valerius – Riverwood Trader
- Sybille Stentor – Blue Palace
- Wuunferth the Unliving – Palace of the Kings
- Wylandriah – Mistveil Keep
- Fury is useful for killing targets in highly public places, such as for the Dark Brotherhood. Casting it on a person is not considered a crime, if hidden or sneaking. The ensuing riot causes the targeted person to be killed in the fray, leaving the killer veiled.
- This spell is useful for stealthy or ranged-offensive characters, because targets become distracted by each other, allowing the Dragonborn to throw destruction spells or arrows into the fray without being detected and attacked. It is also useful for players who are nightblades, which is a mix of a mage and an assassin.
- It is possible to clear out entire forts with this spell, as long as the player is hidden when casting and during the fights.
- Casting fury on a non-hostile target will be counted as assault if seen by a guard or reported (bounty increase of 40 ), but killing the target while they are still affected by fury will not count as murder and not result in a bounty increase.
This section contains bugs related to Fury (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hawks will be instantly killed when hit with this spell, even though it deals no damage.
- Casting Fury on an enemy while fighting them will cause them to sheathe and unsheathe their weapon. It may also make them say another line of combat dialogue.
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vampire's Seduction • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|