- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
Gaenor's Escape is a spell in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal that removes a target's spell effect (curses, diseases, and constant effects excluded) while simultaneously letting the caster blend into the surroundings so no one can see him.
- Dispel – 100% chance an effect is removed instantly on target.
- Chameleon – 1% degree of concealment instantly on self.
- This spell is cast only once, during the quest called The Natural when Gaenor is attacked for the first time by the Nerevarine at the Temple Courtyard.
- This is performed by a game script, and is not part of Gaenor's repertoire of spells.
- Gaenor is disabled if he has 1% chameleon effect on him.