Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
This is the original journal, written by Gallus in the Falmer Language to protect his information. A translated version is obtained at the end of the Hard Answers quest in the form of Gallus's Journal.
- Gallus's Journal (and likewise its Encoded version) is the only unique journal to feature the symbol of the Nightingales on its cover.
This section contains bugs related to Gallus's Encoded Journal. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Quest Item, and may not be translated even after the questline has been completed.
Gallus's Encoded Journal may be stuck in the inventory as a
player.drop 000CEDA6 1or
player.removeitem 000CEDA6 1to be rid of the journal. Enter the console command
- This bug is fixed with Patch 1.9, it is possible that, if the Thieves Guild quest line has been completed before downloading the patch, the book will still be bugged.
- One can also place the journal in a bookshelf to resolve this problem.
- Enter the console command