|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
- Double Swipe
- Castle of the Worm, Coldharbour
- Dragonstar Arena, Craglorn
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu, Alik'r Desert
- Morkuldin, Wrothgar OR
- No Shira Citadel, Hew's Bane TG
- Razak's Wheel, Bangkorai
- Sep's Spine, Alik'r Desert
- Shrine of the Black Maw, Shadowfen
- Spindleclutch, Glenumbra
- Tombs of the Na-Totambu, Craglorn
- Valeguard Tower, Rivenspire
- Volenfell, Alik'r Desert
- Watcher's Hold, Wrothgar OR
- Wittestadr, Eastmarch
- Blood Spawn (Spindleclutch – Veteran)
- Gritstone the Patriarch (Tombs of the Na-Totambu)
- Haunter of the Cliffs, encountered in the Castle of the Worm during the quest "Castle of the Worm."
- Guardian Gargoyle
- Majorn the Ancient (During "The Better of Two Evils," if sided with Valeric)
- Menhir Stoneskin (Valeguard Tower)
- Monstrous Gargoyle (Volenfell)
- The Hungry Pillar (Tombs of the Na-Totambu)
- The note Statuary Complications talks about Gargoyles.
- The note Gripe, Gripe, Gripe, also mentions these creatures.
- The Mystery of Gargoyles—Solved! talks extensively about gargoyles.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard
- The Elder Scrolls Online