| Base Value:|
|Resist Disease||Damage Agility|
|Frost Shield||Fortify Strength|
|Source: Garlic Cluster|
|Form ID: 00033677|
- Main article: Ingredients (Oblivion)
- One sample can be produced from any Garlic Cluster.
- One sample is found in a sack at Gro-Bak Camp.
- Three samples are in Weynon House at Weynon Priory.
- Six samples are in the Imperial Legion Offices in the Imperial City Prison District.
- Four samples are in the Living Quarters of the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary in Cheydinhal (Antoinetta Marie's Chest).
- Garlic Clusters can be found hanging in almost every building in Skingrad.
- One cluster hanging from the tent outside of Vilverin.
- The large number of Garlic Clusters in Skingrad could be a possible reference to Janus Hassildor who was the Count of Skingrad and also a Vampire, which were classically associated in myth to be allergic to garlic.
- Six samples of Garlic are needed to complete the quest Vampire Cure.
- It is never considered stealing to harvest garlic from a plant, even in full view of its owner.