Garlic is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. Garlic is extremely useful in potions due to its abundance in Skyrim and all its effects being beneficial. It may also be used as an ingredient in cooking.
Garlic is found in homes and barrels and stores throughout Skyrim.
- Faendal's house in Riverwood contains two garlic heads.
- Meeko's Shack located east of Dragon Bridge.
- Inside Bits and Pieces several garlic braids can be picked (does not count as stealing).
- House Gray-Mane has a bowl full of garlic.
- Homes may have garlic braids, allowing one head of garlic to be picked.
- Found in almost every kitchen.
- Found on tables inside caves, hideouts and in forts.
- Inside Boulderfall Cave is a basket half full of garlic heads.
- Found inside Fort Hraggstad.
- Can be found on bandits and other humanoid enemies.
- At least three in Driftshade Refuge.
- Sven and Hilde's house in Riverwood contains six heads of garlic on two garlic braids.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Poison||Fortify Stamina||Regenerate Magicka||Regenerate Health|
† multiple effects
- Being combined with Nordic barnacles and salmon roe creates the single most valuable potion in the game (requires Hearthfire).
- Vampires are not affected by garlic.
- Although hanging from dried bunches, there are no garlic plants to be found in the game.