|General Tullius' Armor|
|Class: Heavy Armor, Cuirass|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
It can also be stolen from General Tullius' coffin in the Solitude Catacombs after the quest.
If you join the Empire, it may be obtained by reverse pickpocketing an armor of higher value onto him followed by pickpocketing the armor itself. Also, you can use the level 100 pickpocket perk Perfect Touch to pickpocket the armor. Either of these methods are very difficult but possible.
This means the armor cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to Fortify Smithing.
The cuirass is primarily bronze, gold and crimson. Emblazoned across the chest is the Imperial insignia along with some additional gold flourishes.
It shares almost the same appearance as the Penitus Oculatus Armor, except for the gold coloring and decorative flourishes.
- Apart from the Imperial dragon emblem on the chest, it is almost identical to the armour that would have been worn by high ranking Roman officers between the first century BC and third century AD.
- It is the lightest Heavy Armor Cuirass in the game.
- Despite being almost identical in design to the Penitus Oculatus Armor it is heavy armor where as the Penitus Oculatus Armor is light armor.
- Despite being a Heavy Armor, it counts as clothing for the Mage Armor perk(s).
- It appears to not affect sprinting speed and stamina drainage (and possibly sound which affects enemy detection) the way normal armors with similar weight would.