Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghosts are undead spirits that cannot be harmed by ordinary physical attacks but can be damaged by magic, silver, daedric, enchanted weapons (the weapon does not need to have a charge to be effective), or hand-to-hand (Journeyman) combat.
Ghosts will only attack with ranged and melee magic; most of the time they use frost damaging spells.
Ghosts are particularly susceptible to shock damage.
- Lesser - Common Ghost
- Common - Ancient Ghost
- Ancient Ghost
- Sanctified Ghost - under most chapels.
- Benirus Manor Ghost - in Benirus Manor during the quest Where Spirits Have Lease - side quest.
- Sanctified Ancient Spectre - beneath Bravil's chapel.
- A way to tell friendly ghosts from hostile ghosts is by looking for legs. If they are just a floating figure and do not look anything like a human would, they are most likely dangerous.
- Sometimes they will use silence on their foes.
- The Honorblade of Chorrol, while not enchanted, is effective against ghosts.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|