Ghosts are NPCs or enemies in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They are the spirits of the dead who have unfinished business on or bound to this mortal plane. Ghosts fight as any NPC would and are therefore incredibly varied opponents. However unlike the ghosts of previous games they lack their resistance to normal weapons and can be defeated with any attack.
Although they are not as common as in Oblivion, some hostile and some non-hostile ghosts can be found in Skyrim.
- Ghosts known as "Subjugated Ghosts" can be found within Rannveig's Fast.
- Ghosts of Dark Brotherhood members can be found in the Dawnstar Sanctuary during the quest "The Cure for Madness."
- Ghosts of Companions found in Ysgramor's tomb during the quest "Glory of the Dead."
- Ghosts of Nightingales can be found within the Twilight Sepulcher during the quest "Darkness Returns."
- Spectral Draugr and Spectral Warhounds are present within Labyrinthian during the quest "Staff of Magnus."
- Ghosts of Imperial Prisoners can be found in the Abandoned Prison.
- Ruki can be found at Gjukar's Monument.
- Fenrig can be found south of Greenspring Hollow.
- The Headless Horseman can be found throughout random locations within Skyrim.
- Azzadal can be found at Bard's Leap Summit after jumping off the board into the base of the waterfall below.
- Fjori and Holgeir spawn as ghosts after Lu'ah Al-Skaven resurrects them as Draugr.
- Helgi - the ghost of a child appears in the ruins of her burned down home.
- The Ghost of Old Hroldan, who appears when the player rents and sleeps in Tiber Septim's room in the Old Hroldan Inn.
- Valdar can be found inside Valthume.
- The ghost of Lucien Lachance can be summoned by the Dragonborn after the completion of Bound Until Death.
- Random ghosts can be found in the northern region of Skyrim.
- Miscellaneous Items