Ghosts are characters or enemies in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They are the spirits of the dead who have unfinished business on or bound to this mortal plane. Ghosts fight as any character would and are therefore incredibly varied opponents. However, unlike the ghosts of previous games, they lack their resistance to normal weapons and can be defeated with any attack.
Although they are not as common as in Oblivion, many hostile and non-hostile ghosts can be found in Skyrim.
- Ghosts known as 'Subjugated Ghosts' can be found within Rannveig's Fast.
- Ghosts of Dark Brotherhood members can be found in the Dawnstar Sanctuary during the quest "The Cure for Madness."
- Ghosts of Companions found in Ysgramor's tomb during the quest "Glory of the Dead."
- Ghosts of Nightingales can be found within the Twilight Sepulcher during the quest "Darkness Returns."
- Spectral Draugr and Spectral Warhounds are present within Labyrinthian during the quest "The Staff of Magnus."
- Ghosts of Imperial Prisoners can be found in the Abandoned Prison.
- Forelhost Stronghold
- Ghosts known as Yngvild Ghosts can be found in Yngvild.
- Ghosts known as "Ghost Adventurer" near the bottom of Eldersblood Peak.
- Ruki can be found at Gjukar's Monument.
- Fenrig can be found south of Greenspring Hollow.
- The Headless Horseman can be found throughout random locations within Skyrim.
- Azzadal can be found at Bard's Leap Summit after jumping off the board into the base of the waterfall below.
- Fjori and Holgeir spawn as ghosts after Lu'ah Al-Skaven resurrects them as Draugr.
- Helgi - the ghost of a child appears in the ruins of her burned down home.
- Ghost of Old Hroldan, who appears when the player rents and sleeps in Tiber Septim's room in the Old Hroldan Inn.
- Valdar can be found inside Valthume.
- Katria can be found inside Arkngthamz (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard).
- The ghost of Lucien Lachance can be summoned by the Dragonborn after the completion of Bound Until Death.
- Random ghosts can be found in the northern region of Skyrim.
- An ancient Nordic ghost can be found in Kjenstag Ruins, which will lead the Dragonborn to a small tomb.
- The Dragonborn can achieve the spectral appearance of a ghost by using a Philter of the Phantom or the Become Ethereal shout.
- Ghosts are able to send Hired Thugs after the Dragonborn.
- When decapitating or using a weapon with fire enchantment, the targeted ghost temporarily loses its spectral appearance.
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|
|Animals||Ants • Bear • Cave Bear • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Elk • Fox • Goat • Hawk • Horker • Horse |
Ice Wolf • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Rabbit • Sabre Cat • Salmon • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snow Bear • Snow Fox • Wolf
|Creatures||Chaurus • Frostbite Spider • Frost Troll • Giant • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Spriggan • Troll|
|Daedra||Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Storm Atronach|
|Undead||Corrupted Shade • Dragon Priest • Draugr • Ghost • Magic Anomaly • Skeleton |
Subjugated Ghost • Wisp • Wispmother • Vampire
|Animunculi||Dwarven Centurion • Dwarven Sphere • Dwarven Spider|
|Dragons||Dragon • Blood Dragon • Frost Dragon • Elder Dragon • Ancient Dragon • Skeletal Dragon|