Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghostgate is a location found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is a large building, part of a giant wall.
The Ghostgate provides the only entrance in and out of the Red Mountain Region, which is enclosed by the Ghostfence, a giant wall of magical energy, that was created by Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha Sil to protect the other regions of Vvardenfell from the Blight. The Ghostgate, itself, consists of three sections. The Tower of Dusk, the Tower of Dawn, and the Ghostgate Temple, the latter is located above the passage that leads into the Red Mountain Region and it can only be accessed through the two towers, on each side. It, also, serves as barracks for the garrisons of Temple Ordinators and the Order of the Buoyant Armigers who are stationed here.
Shrine of PrideEdit
The Ghostgate is often used as a base for the pilgrims who wish to reach the nearby shrine to Vivec the Poet. The shrine is just beyond the Ghostfence, to the northeast, into the Red Mountain Region. If a soul gem is offered to the shrine it will confer the Ghostgate Shrine Blessing.
Ghostgate Temple shrinesEdit
The shrines have several effects to chose from:
In addition to these, they all have a unique effect:
- Shrine of St. Aralor — If activated, it will confer 'Aralor's Intervention' which temporarily increases Personality by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Delyn — If activated, it will confer 'Shield of St. Delyn' which temporarily increases Resist Blight Disease by 10%.
- Shrine of St. Felms — If activated, it will confer 'Felms' Glory' which temporarily increases Restoration by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Llothis — If activated, it will confer 'The Rock of Llothis' which temporarily fortifies Willpower by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Meris — If activated, it will confer 'Meris' Warding' which temporarily increase Resist Corprus Disease by 20%.
- Shrine of St. Nerevar — If activated, it will confer 'Spirit of Nerevar' which temporarily fortifies Fatigue by 20 points.
- Shrine of St. Olms — If activated, it will confer 'Olms' Benediction' which temporarily increase Resist Common Disease by 20%.
- Shrine of St. Rilms — If activated, it will confer 'Rilm's Grace' which temporarily fortifies Endurance by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Roris — If activated, it will confer 'Roris' Bloom' which temporarily fortifies Health by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Seryn — If activated, it will confer 'Seryn's Shield' which temporarily increases Resist Poison by 20%.
- Shrine of St. Veloth — If activated, it has two extra blessings to chose from, it will confer 'Veloth's Indwelling' which temporarily fortifies Magicka by 10 points or 'Almsivi Restoration' which restores all Attributes by 100 points.
- Shrine of Vivec's Fury — If activated, it will confer 'Vivec's Fury' which temporarily fortifies Attack by 5 points.
Tower of DawnEdit
Tower of Dawn Lower LevelEdit
It is a living area, there is a locked room at the back where a guard is located, an Ebony Tower Shield, a Right and a Left Ebony Pauldron and two locked chests contain approximately a total of 100 can be found also.
Tower of DuskEdit
Tower of Dusk Lower LevelEdit
It is a living quarter, and as in the previous tower, the locked room contains the unique Amulet of Usheeja, the Shield of Wounds, a Helm of Wounding and three chests that contain all together about 160 .
- Auriel's Bow
- Cure the Outcast Outlander
- Cleaver of St. Felms
- Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious
- Cure the Outcast Outlander
- Food and Drink for the Hermit
- Hair Shirt of St. Aralor
- Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces
- A Lucky Coin
- Viatrix, The Annoying Pilgrim
|Click to show|
- There is another relatively hidden passage through the ghostfence, into the Red Mountain Region, in the northern area of Vvardenfell. It is accessed by going in Kogoruhn's sublocation Hall of Phisto, then into Nabith Waterway.